menu

Ov 45.5 -108
452 New York Giants
-3.5 -107
-187
Un 45.5 -102

Featured Picks

No picks to show at this time.

View all picks and line moves

Dallas Cowboys Vs New York Giants 9-5-2012 0 views

Jerry Jones said the Cowboys would beat the Giants A$$ in this game. Talk is cheap. The Giants have won 2 out of the last 5 Superbowls and they still don't get all the respect they deserve. The Giants have put together probably the most dominating group of pass-rushers in the league today. Guys like Tuck, Osi, JPP, and Kiwi are the reason this team pulled together late in the season last year to win the whole thing. Eli Manning is the most underrated QB in the league, he makes every receiver better. Victor Cruz was cut by Jets a few years ago and now he is a star with Eli Manning as his QB. Cruz and Nicks are IMO the best combo of receivers in the NFL. Some might say Dez Bryant and Miles Austin might be better. With the Giants losing Thomas for the season and Amukamara out with a high ankle sprain means that a lot of pressure will be put on Corey Webster, Michael Coe, and rookie Jayron Hosley. The cowboys drafted CB Claibourne out of LSU and it will be a challenge for him to stop Victor Cruz from doing the Salsa dance in the end zone. The Cowboys come in every year with high expectations that usually don't result in to much. The Giants will be counted out a lot of times this year but tomorrow I like them against the Cowboys who will be in Metlife stadium watching the Giants ring ceremony.

NY GIANTS ML (-185)

NY GIANTS -2.5 (-125)

Edited 9/4/12 at 4:36PM by Ivan Sports - No reason listed.

GL Ivan. I'm staying away from this and will enjoy but I think the Cowboys cover the spread as long as it's +3.5 or better.

Edited 9/4/12 at 5:22PM by madh4ttr - No reason listed.

The Giants faced the Falcons and the Packers last year in the playoffs. The performances of Cruz and Nicks excelled those of White and Jones, Jennings and Nelson. They simply played better than both of those combos in both of those games.

Edited 9/4/12 at 6:04PM by Ivan Sports - No reason listed.

I'll stay away from the discussion on WR talent, but as far as defending Super Bowl Champs in the opener the following year, the Champs have now won 12 straight openers and are solid against the number 9-2-1 or 8-2-2 ATS (depending on the line you got in the Saints opener against the Vikings a few years ago) over that time frame.

Your comparing how they each did in one particular game? That's how your coming up with Nicks and Cruz as the best receiving duo in the game? Really?

Next thing your going to tell me is Eli Manning is a better QB then Aaron Rodgers since he "outplayed" him in one game, and that Alex Smith is superior to Drew Brees because he was "outplayed" when it counted.

My post is about the Giants. We can argue about the best receiving corps in a Yahoo Fantasy chat room but i'll leave that for another day. Today I am providing the good people of Pickmonitor.com a quality free pick. Let's make some money guys.
Hey Ivan Sports, I like the G men here as well!! I think the key here is NYG defensive ends. Eli will be the Steady Eddy and with no big turnovers I think they win a close one. Home field is a BIG deal here****
The D-Line needs to create pressure or else Romo will be able to take advantage of the Giants injuries at CB.
Post hidden due to low quality. Show it.
TE Jason Witten has still not been cleared by doctors to play in tonight's game due to his spleen injury. Tony Romo's security blanket would be a huge loss for the Cowboys if he can't play tonight.
Last time these two met, Cowboys dominated until the early 4th quarter. Giants scored 14 pts in the last 5 minutes with some prayers. I dont think this will happen again. I hate watching the cowboys but I like them to get a W tonight. Something tells me this would be a running game for both. For the past 4 meetings in3 seasons, they have gone OVER. I like the UNDER 45 pts this time. The team who runs better will control the game. Goodluck
Last time these two met, Cowboys dominated until the early 4th quarter. Giants scored 14 pts in the last 5 minutes with some prayers. I dont think this will happen again. I hate watching the cowboys but I like them to get a W tonight in a classic rivalry. Something tells me this would be a running game for both. For the past 4 meetings in3 seasons, they have gone OVER. I like the UNDER 45 pts this time. The team who runs better will control the game. Goodluck

Edited 9/5/12 at 12:02PM by NickB - No reason listed.

Cowboys dominated? The last time these two played in week 17 the Giants went up 21-0 then the Cowboys scored 2 TD's to make it 21-14. The Giants then scored the final 10 points to win the game 31-14. They never dominated!
NickB, that was the first time the Cowboys played the Giants last season if i recall. I remember how conservative they were, running the ball on 3rd and 9 to waste clock, as opposed to putting their confidence in Romo. Anyways, I love conference games, as they always tend to be close. I love cowboys plus the points, and even think they will win SU, but i just can't pull the trigger.
That little voice inside you is telling you the Giants are going to win!

Edited 9/5/12 at 12:09PM by Ivan Sports - No reason listed.

Please Login or Register to reply.

Ready to start winning?

Yes, Sign me up now No, show me the handicappers first