menu

6th Annual Nfl Survivor Pool Thread - Page 7 2,883 views

I went to bed with Steelers down 0-14 so I thought the contest might be over but apparently they adjusted in the 2nd half. Timothy, you also had a sweat on your Houston pick hehe but it also got there in the end. We just continue I guess:)

Edited 10/29/19 at 1:07AM by refbakker - No reason listed.

Timothy Wynn awarded 160 tokens for this post.

Week 1: Minnesota
Week 2: Chicago
Week 3: Buffalo
Week 4: Los Angeles Chargers
Week 5: Philadelphia
Week 6: Baltimore
Week 7: San Francisco
Week 8: Pittsburgh
Week 9: Seattle

@refbakker, yes, I fear this is the week you may take it down :) I have the Steelers anticipating the Colts would not be as strong as they are. Would be quite ironic you extending the pool with a Pittsburgh come from behind win then me on them the next week lol Good luck, it has been a battle for sure :)

PetroplexGroup awarded 100 tokens for this post.

Nice, we both had some solid blowouts this week^^

Week 1: Minnesota
Week 2: Chicago
Week 3: Buffalo
Week 4: Los Angeles Chargers
Week 5: Philadelphia
Week 6: Baltimore
Week 7: San Francisco
Week 8: Pittsburgh
Week 9: Seattle
Week 10: New Orleans

PetroplexGroup awarded 100 tokens for this post.

Hahaha... blowouts, yes :) Looks like I have the Bears this week. Good luck refbakker... certainly did not expect to reach Week 10 lol

Great battle @refbakker... I don't think anyone saw the Saints upset coming... I got knocked out of a $100,000 survivor pool with your same pick today... wish I would have went with the Bears there as well :)

Thanks to Chico1856 for making this another fantastic and well responded to 6th annual NFL survivor pool, and I am very proud to have finally placed my name on the list of titles and to now be named amongst tucker19.

Well played Timothy. I wasn't sure if I should pick New Orleans or Indianapolis lol. You picked everything by the start of the season so you deserved it. I went out with the lowest odds I took hehe. Revanche next season.

Too bad you sent out with New Orleans in the othee contest:(

Hi Michael. In the 2nd post on this thread you had mentioned you would award the winner with a one month all access package. Are you still able to do this? and if so, would I be able to forego the award, run my own small contest next weekend for the members of Pick Monitor that would like to participate, and relay that award to another member that wins the contest I operate? I will await your response prior to advertising my own contest. Thank you for your time and consideration Michael :)

BookieDestroyer awarded 20 tokens for this post.

Please Login or Register to reply.

Ready to start winning?

Yes, Sign me up now No, show me the handicappers first