What's up everyone,
I want to commit myself to keep you more updated on what's going on with a minimum of a monthly blog post. If you don't want to receive emails about it, go under My Account / Notification Settings and uncheck the box "Email me important Pick Monitor communication". The last thing I want is to annoy you with emails. On the other hand, I think that there's a genuine demand from the community to be updated on a regular basis and get to weigh in on new features.
I'm starting the blog with 3 others posts:
- Pricing Changes
- New feature: Tokens currency
- August 2019 Community Update - Contests, Identity Verification And More
Would you like to contribute to the blog?
DapperDan is coming back for this football season with sports betting articles. If you would like to participate in the blog by providing a unique perspective on subjects that you strongly feel about, I will be happy to pay you you for well a written blog post. Your blog post should follow these rules:
- It should have between 800 to 1000 words. If you have extremely in depth articles with lots of research, we can split it up in a series of posts.
- It should be unbiased and objective.
- It should be about sports betting subjects such as bankroll management, betting strategy, sports betting laws, sports betting news, etc.
- It should not be a pick selection write up (they are welcomed in the forum), promoting yourself or any kind of service.
- It should contain references to back up your claims/statements.
In exchange for these articles you will have 2 options :
- 50$ via PayPal (I will need an invoice, and it's your duty to declare the revenue according to your laws)
- 100$ in Pick Monitor credits via the token/rewards system mentioned in the following blog post.
You will also get the priceless value of building your own brand and recognition/following in the sports handicapping market! Note that I reserve the right to deny posts for any reasons. Writing about something does not mean you will be published.
If you have bigger ideas let me know and we can work together to come up with a plan that makes sense for the community and each blogger.
I will publish 1-4 blog posts from contributors each month. If you are interested please let me know by sending your best blog post draft to [email protected] with the subject of your "Blog post - [TITLE OF YOUR POST]".