Warning: session_start(): open(/tmp/sess_4kqf42nevng8russhu2sg9ut43, O_RDWR) failed: No space left on device (28) in /var/www/html/pm/include/initialize.php on line 23
Other Sites
menu

Other Sites - Page 2 1,073 views

Post hidden due to low quality. Show it.

They do have golf, WNBA and fighting. The analysis interface is clunky compared to here, but the CLV calc. is much more accurate. I think it's the best tracker out there at the moment. Where are you tracking now, Reno?

onsides sports. Their tracking is really good, with only one set of odds to choose from. They have the major 4 college, and UFC and some soccer. Their metrics suck though. But they are a really good tool for accounting exact dollar amounts wagered.

I just tried betstamp and not sure I like the UI. I've been happy with Action, but the UI has some issues and there arent many decent cappers..

Biased as it's my company, but check out Tipstrr.com. We've processed 4.5 million tips, we verify every tip using odds from 8 bookmakers (including Pinnacle)

Please Login or Register to reply.

Ready to start winning?

Yes, Sign me up now No, show me the handicappers first

Warning: Unknown: open(/tmp/sess_4kqf42nevng8russhu2sg9ut43, O_RDWR) failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0