Completed Picks. 88.94% followable.
Data on this page may be delayed by up to six hours. Only showing sports with at least 20 picks. Click a sport or "Overall" in the table above for complete, real-time data. You can also download a CSV of all picks.
No picks to show at this time.
2 Handicapping Awards
(Latest update 10/21/20 - Refer to the bottom of the Bio)
- I am a professional sports investor. This is my full-time job and I normally work 7 days per week to drive a profitable portfolio.
- My experience tells me that the opportunities for profit outside the U.S. far exceed what can be achieved within the U.S. Therefore, the portfolio is heavily European/LatAm Soccer, Worldwide Tennis and European/LatAm Basketball.
- Professional sports betting is only partially about sports. I'd call it 80% math/modeling and 20% sports insights.
- I expect the ROI to run between 5-8% on an annual basis.
- Pick Monitor is easy to use, but quite limited in scope. I probably put no more than 25% of my actual bets here, so it's going to show more volatility and take longer for PM to have an accurate reflection of my results. The main shortcomings are 1) PM can't make LIVE picks (close to 50% of my portfolio), and 2) PM provides only one option for each type of pick per bet. So, for example, if I want Bayern Munich -1 and PM only provides Bayern Munich -1.25, then I don't load my pick here. Add to that that there are many types of plays and sports that aren't provided at all in PM and the result is that overall coverage is quite thin. I ONLY load picks here where the coverage matches exactly what I'm betting. AND, the terms must be very close to the actual terms that I'm playing with the bookmaker(s).
- Having said that, PM is really the only decent U.S.-based platform. Being U.S.-based, I'm going to run with this for a while.
As poor a month as September was, I'm pleased to report that October is treating us considerably better and we've gained back the September losses and crossed the 50 units profit threshold.
My approach has been consistent throughout both September and October...we're simply hitting the picks more consistently in October (as we should).
The poor September hasn't done our ROI any favors, but here's hoping that our October results continue.
One additional comment on our tennis results. In looking at the results one must wonder why we continue to play there. I've made thousands of tennis picks over the past few years. We've had a lousy run for sure, but as of now that's what I consider it to be...a lousy run. If you'd like to be conservative, I recommend that you simply ignore my tennis picks until such time as we see a clear positive trend.
Best to All. Moving ever forward...
Register For Free to See Reviews