Completed Picks. 89.16% followable.
Data on this page may be delayed by up to six hours. Only showing sports with at least 20 picks. Click a sport or "Overall" in the table above for complete, real-time data. You can also download a CSV of all picks.
No picks to show at this time.
6 Handicapping Awards
(Latest update 01/05/21 - Refer to the bottom of the Bio)
- I am a professional sports investor. This is my full-time job and I normally work 7 days per week to drive a profitable portfolio.
- My experience tells me that the opportunities for profit outside the U.S. far exceed what can be achieved within the U.S. Therefore, the portfolio is heavily European/LatAm Soccer and European/LatAm Basketball.
- Professional sports betting is only partially about sports. I'd call it 80% math/modeling and 20% sports insights.
- I expect the ROI to run between 5-8% on an annual basis (excluding the poor tennis results).
- Pick Monitor is easy to use, but quite limited in scope. I probably put no more than 25% of my actual bets here, so it's going to show more volatility and take longer for PM to have an accurate reflection of my results. The main shortcomings are 1) PM can't make LIVE picks (close to 50% of my portfolio), and 2) PM provides only one option for each type of pick per bet. So, for example, if I want Bayern Munich -1 and PM only provides Bayern Munich -1.25, then I don't load my pick here. Add to that that there are many types of plays and sports that aren't provided at all in PM and the result is that overall coverage is quite thin. I ONLY load picks here where the coverage matches exactly what I'm betting. AND, the terms must be very close to the actual terms that I'm playing with the bookmaker(s).
- Having said that, PM is really the only decent U.S.-based platform. Being U.S.-based, I'm going to run with this for a while.
A new threshold as we've now crossed 120 units profit.
I'm pleased to report that both our soccer and basketball portfolios are over 5% ROI. Excluding our lousy tennis results I expect the overall ROI to run between 5-8% on an annual basis.
Our tennis portfolio has been largely discontinued here. Given the poor results I've taken this back in-house.
Stay the course!
Best to All. Moving ever forward...
Register For Free to See Reviews